DeDe 3.50.02 Build 1619: Free Download
Posted 30 August 2009on:
A very fast program that can analyze executables compiled with Delphi 2,3,4,5,6 Builder,Kylix and Kol
DeDe is a very fast application that allows you to analyze executables compiled with Delphi 2,3,4,5,6 Builder,Kylix and Kol and gives you the following:
Here are some key features of “DeDe”:
* All .dfm files of the target. You will be able to open and edit them with Delphi.
* All published methods in well commented ASM code with references to strings, imported function calls, classes methods calls, components in the unit, Try-Except and Try-Finally blocks.
* (By default DeDe retrieves only the published methods sources, but you may also process another procedure in a executable if you know the RVA offset using the Tools|Disassemble Proc menu.)
* A lot of additional informationon the files.
* You can create a Delphi project folder with all dfm,pas, dpr files. Note: pas files contains the mentioned above well commented ASM code. They can not be recompiled !
You can also:
* View the PE Header of all PE Files and change/edit the sections flags.
* Use the opcode-to-asm tool for translating intel opcode to assembler.
* Use RVA-to-PhysOffset tool for fast converting physical and RVA addresses.
* Use the DCU Dumper (view dcu2int.txt for more details) to retrieve near to
* pascal code of your DCU files.
* Use BPL(DPL) Dumper to see BPL exports and create symbol files to use with DeDe disassembler.
* Disassemble a target EXE directly from memory in case of a packed exe.